- What are your store hours for the holidays?
- How can I find store opening hours?
- Where is my nearest store?
- What are cookies?
- Why do you keep your store doors open?
- What information do you collect from cookies?
- How can I contact you?
- I am fundraising for a charity, can you help?
- I'd like to give some feedback about my experience with The Body Shop®. How can I do that?
We are pleased to offer Click & Collect in all our stores at this time.
Please check out our store locator to find a store near you.
Customer Care Hours
We're working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We're really sorry for any inconvenience
Due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer to be delivered. The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues is our utmost priority and we have put in place measures, including a social distancing plan, to protect individuals working in our distribution centres, which may slow processing.
Like many retailers, we've been working fast and flexibly to respond to the impacts of COVID-19 and reflect ongoing government advice. Now we're safely reopening some of our stores. We've worked with independent health and safety experts to put measures in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers for our reopening. We will continue to monitor the situation, doing our best to make the right decisions for our teams and our communities. Check here for what to expect and a list of reopening stores.