- Can I try a sample of your product before I buy?
- What time is your customer service open?
- Do you provide an allergy detection service?
- Are The Body Shop products suitable for use while pregnant?
- Which of your products include Edelweiss?
- Who are the Vitamin C™ products suitable for?
- Do The Body Shop products contain dimethicone?
- Do your products contain parabens?
- Do your products contain Methylisothiazolinone or Methylchloroisothiazolinone?
- What skin type is the Tea Tree Oil collection suited to?
- What are the benefits of the Tea Tree Oil range?
- Why should I use a toner?
We are pleased to offer Click & Collect in all our stores at this time.
Please check out our store locator to find a store near you.
Customer Care Hours
We're working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We're really sorry for any inconvenience
Due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer to be delivered. The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues is our utmost priority and we have put in place measures, including a social distancing plan, to protect individuals working in our distribution centres, which may slow processing.
Like many retailers, we've been working fast and flexibly to respond to the impacts of COVID-19 and reflect ongoing government advice. Now we're safely reopening some of our stores. We've worked with independent health and safety experts to put measures in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers for our reopening. We will continue to monitor the situation, doing our best to make the right decisions for our teams and our communities. Check here for what to expect and a list of reopening stores.