- Are The Body Shop products suitable for use while pregnant?
- Which of your products include Edelweiss?
- Who are the Vitamin C™ products suitable for?
- What are the benefits of the Vitamin C™ product range?
- Are your products vegetarian?
- Why does The Body Shop claim to be 100% Vegetarian but not Vegan?
- What is the difference between a body mist, eau de toilette and eau de parfum?
- Can I recycle your packaging?
- Do your perfumes have an expiration date?
- How can I tell if a product has been discontinued?
- What's the difference between a gel and felt eyeliner?
- How do I review a product?
- The product I want to order is out of stock. When will it be back?
- Do you sell edible soap?
- I searched for a product online and it's not showing up?
- Where can I find Moroccan Rose?
- Do you have products that can help with eczema?
- How are the Edelwiess stem cells extracted?
- Do The Body Shop® products have a shelf life?
- Are your musks cruelty free?
- Do your products contain phthalates?
- Are all of your products hypoallergenic?
- Do The Body Shop® products contain any toxins?
- What colorants do you use?
- Where can I find information on pricing?
- Can the Vitamin C™ Facial Radiance Capsules be ingested?
- Where can I buy products with SPF?
We are pleased to offer Click & Collect in all our stores at this time.
Please check out our store locator to find a store near you.
Customer Care Hours
We're working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We're really sorry for any inconvenience
Due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer to be delivered. The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues is our utmost priority and we have put in place measures, including a social distancing plan, to protect individuals working in our distribution centres, which may slow processing.
Like many retailers, we've been working fast and flexibly to respond to the impacts of COVID-19 and reflect ongoing government advice. Now we're safely reopening some of our stores. We've worked with independent health and safety experts to put measures in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers for our reopening. We will continue to monitor the situation, doing our best to make the right decisions for our teams and our communities. Check here for what to expect and a list of reopening stores.