- I've been referred by a friend. How do I get my reward?
- I've earned a reward. Can I use it in store?
- How many people can I refer to The Body Shop?
- I referred a friend and they are being shown as not eligible, why is that?
- I've referred a friend, when do I get my reward?
- How does the refer-a-friend scheme work?
- I've been referred by a friend by word of mouth and they said I need to mention their name so I can claim my reward. Where do I do this?
- How do I start referring friends?
We are pleased to offer Click & Collect in our Ontario stores at this time: Ottawa Outlets, Cataraqui, Oshawa Centre, Shops At Don Mills, Queen East, Bloor West Village, Yorkdale, Hillcrest, Upper Canada, Sudbury, OCN, Bramalea, Square One, Limeridge, Masonville, Stone Road, Devonshire, Oakville Place, Yonge & Eglinton, Georgian Mall.
Please check out our store locator to find a store near you.
Customer Care Hours
We're working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We're really sorry for any inconvenience
Due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer to be delivered. The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues is our utmost priority and we have put in place measures, including a social distancing plan, to protect individuals working in our distribution centres, which may slow processing.
Like many retailers, we've been working fast and flexibly to respond to the impacts of COVID-19 and reflect ongoing government advice. Now we're safely reopening some of our stores. We've worked with independent health and safety experts to put measures in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers for our reopening. We will continue to monitor the situation, doing our best to make the right decisions for our teams and our communities. Check here for what to expect and a list of reopening stores.