- Why isn't my delivery address recognized when I enter it at checkout?
- Have I been charged for my order more than once?
- Has my order been placed?
- How can I track my delivery/order?
- I have had an unexpected error when trying to complete my order, what should I do?
- Where can I find your terms and conditions?
- How do I know if my order was completed successfully?
- Can I check if a store has a product in stock?
- What if an item is out of stock?
- Can I change my order online after it's been submitted to order a different size?
- How will you confirm my order?
- How do I make changes to my order?
- Can I place an order without signing up to an account?
- Why haven't I received an email to confirm my order?
- Can I cancel my order?
- Can I place my order over the phone?
- I do not have an account, how can I track my order/delivery?
We are pleased to offer Click & Collect in all our stores at this time.
Please check out our store locator to find a store near you.
Customer Care Hours
We're working really hard to get though all of your queries. At the moment we are responding to emails as quickly as possible and our live chat and phone wait times are longer than usual. We're really sorry for any inconvenience
Due to current circumstances deliveries are taking longer to be delivered. The health, safety and wellbeing of our colleagues is our utmost priority and we have put in place measures, including a social distancing plan, to protect individuals working in our distribution centres, which may slow processing.
Like many retailers, we've been working fast and flexibly to respond to the impacts of COVID-19 and reflect ongoing government advice. Now we're safely reopening some of our stores. We've worked with independent health and safety experts to put measures in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our staff and customers for our reopening. We will continue to monitor the situation, doing our best to make the right decisions for our teams and our communities. Check here for what to expect and a list of reopening stores.